Application will be posted later!!!
The Suncoast Credit Union scholarship is open to all Dixie County seniors, both public and privately schooled.
Applications will be available by February 12, 2018 and can be submitted February 13, 2018 through March 3, 2018. Any DCHS senior can receive an application from the Dixie County High School Guidance Department. Other approved private schooled seniors or homeschooler can use this application or contact the Dixie Education Foundation Office 352-498-1238 for additional information concerning this scholarship. This application can be submitted to the Guidance Office at DCHS for DCHS seniors only. Other approved privately schooled seniors submit to Dixie Education Foundation Office. Please review the scholarship criteria prior to applying do determine your eligibility.
Scholarship and eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must attend a public or private school or be home schooled, but must be a high school senior
- Local education foundations will effectively screen and select candidates with demonstrated financial need.
- Students who have family members associated with foundation and suncoast can not apply(check complete list of companies on application).
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in an accredited 4 year college/university , 2 year college or technical school in Florida and begin classes in the 2018 or 19 year.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for tuition, fees required to enroll at or attend an eligible education institution.
- Scholarship funds my also be used for other direct course related expenses– such as books, fees, supplies and equipment–provided they are required of all students in the course of instruction.