Scholarships presented through the Foundation are awarded at the Scholarship Awards and College Signing Ceremony, usually the week before graduation. At that time you will be presented with a letter indicating the donor and amount of each scholarship.
To utilize the monies from your scholarship, please follow these guidelines:
- Mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax proof of registration or schedule, copy of thank you note(s), and copy of award letter(s) to the Foundation, and clearly indicate your name, address and student identification number.
- After the Drop-Add period, the Foundation will fund one-half of the monies from each scholarship for each semester enrolled.
- Please be sure to send a thank-you note to your donor with a copy to Foundation.
- The deadline to utilize the monies is March of the year following graduation.
- Monies may be used at community colleges, universities and certificate programs such as Corrections Officer or Medical Technician.