- Senior at Dixie County High School with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Passed State/course requirements or an acceptable assessment for graduation.
- Applying and will attend a University, Community College, Vocation/Technical School or a Certificate Program
- History of participating in school and community activities.
- Employment history if applicable.
- Community services if applicable
- Two reference letters(one from school personnel only)
All applications will be reviewed and the recipient(s) selected based on eligibility criteria above and additional information submitted in each application. The application should be submitted in ink or typed, organized, neatly, including detailed answers to lists or questions to the Guidance Office Staff at Dixie County High School by proposed deadline.
The recipient is selected by a DEF committee or a scholarship donor.